Product design, development & sampling.
With its years of experience in several markets, textile knowledge, and wide assortment of machinery, ICE can take your sketches and ideas and turn them into products.
ICE can provide graded patterns, samples, and full specification packages for production. Working with a wide network of factories and fabric suppliers around the world, your product can seamlessly go from simple drawings to full production in a short period of time. Having previously run large manufacturing facilities, ICE knows what they need to produce your products in the most efficient manner.
The ultimate sample shop.
ICE has a wide variety of machinery in-house, with the capability to make anything from the lightest base layer garments to the heaviest nylon products. Specialized machinery includes seam sealing machines, heat presses, hydraulic die cutting equipment, and custom made zipper and pocket laminating tooling.
ICE occupies a production facility in North Vancouver BC, with the in-house capability to design and produce anything from light-weight base layers to the heaviest nylon products. Several custom built machines automate the process for making camo PALS and other unique items. ICE has heat press, seam sealing, and die cutting machines for manufacturing state-of-the-art outerwear including welded components and laminated pieces. Additionally, they work with established experts on molded foam, metal work, and mold making.
ICE has relationships with larger production facilities to seamlessly bring products to market after design and prototype. Several industry leaders from local brands have called the ICE facility “the ultimate sample shop”, with its wide assortment of capabilities.
- Taped outerwear – expert in all aspects of waterproof/breathable garment design and Gore standards and requirements
- Fleece and underwear garments
- Insulated garments and sleeping bag – expert in both synthetic and down construction
- Handwear – glove and mitt construction and design
- Bivy sacks and small shelters
- Technical outdoor active wear
- Ballistic protective garments and blankets
- Chemical protective garments
- Thermo-molded foam
- Experienced with both domestic and offshore factories